Sunday 1 March 2015

#Mummymakeover - Week 7 Weigh In

So this week extra to my Slimming World plan I have ate ....

  • 2 takeaway Currys
  • A fish finger
  • Half a packet of chocolate biscuits (8 biscuits)
  • A tortilla wrap

 

So it is with relief I tell you that I gained a pound! Don't get me wrong it's in the wrong direction and it shows a complete lack of self control but a pound feels like I got off lightly and it's given me a good kick in the butt to be better next week!

So my plan for next week

  • Get my bike out and ride it!
  • Work on the allotment (eeeeek I have an allotment!)
  • Do at least 1 work out (I'd very much like suggestions for a good one to try)
  • Walk more
  • Stick to the plan

See you all next week x

 

 

Follow The Monkeyfooted Mummy

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Instagram

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. You need to come to skinny pigs with me. Best work out you will ever do. But it is hard. Tx

    ReplyDelete