Thursday 19 March 2015

My Thankful Thursday- A Shake and a List

I must share something with you this week. I've been in a right old grump with myself ,

  • I miss my man
  • The house is crazy messy
  • I haven't managed an early night yet
  • I've not finished any of the jobs I wanted to do
  • I've not started some of said jobs

So where I would normally have an idea of what I'll be writing on a Thursday I have struggled with inspiration until I saw this quote on Twitter...

And that was just the shake I needed to get back to my normal thankful self. So this week I'm making a list, I'm thankful for...

  • Spending time with my besties
  • Help on the allotment
  • Celebrating being a mam
  • Having a Sunday lunch cooked by my brilliant cousin
  • Children who behave brilliantly and make me proud
  • Laughing hard with the kids whilst dancing to 'I'm a spring chicken'
  • Skype
  • Slimming world
  • Having a home that may be messy but is beautiful and warm and safe
  • Blogging pals
  • A growing North East Bloggers network
  • Charity shop finds
  • Lighter nights
  • Longer days
  • Sleepy cuddles
  • Time with my Dad
  • Toddler groups
  • Mummy friends
  • Happy health news for people I love
  • A morning to clean
  • Painting the bookshelf
  • Curly Wurly's
  • Time with the kids
  • New wellies
  • My Wheelbarrow
  • The imminent return of my man, who is gonna be hugged a lot!

What makes you thankful?

 

 

Follow The Monkeyfooted Mummy

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Instagram

 

Adventure of a Monkeyfooted Mummy

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. You certainly do have lots to be thankful for - hopefully not long until hubby's home xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list and curly wurlys rock, fact!!!

    ReplyDelete