Friday 20 March 2015

#Mummymakeover Weekly Weigh In - Week 10

When I started Slimming World I wanted to average a loss of 2lb a week but sadly I've lost my way a little and with a loss of only 1lb this week my average is 1.5lb a week.

I was in a bit of a huff with myself because I could have done so much better had I not devoured an average of 20 Syn's every day! See I'm eating loads of speed food but the chocolate craving has been so bad that I've just given in! I blame the Mr for leaving me to gallivant to India. When I explained this to Sharon (my consultant) we had a chat about what I was going to do differently....

 

Sharon 'so instead of eating chocolate in bed what are you going to do'

Me 'Well it's ok my husband home tonight so I won't need to eat chocolate, erm that sounds rude I don't mean that'

Cue much blushing, from me and Sharon, a bit of a giggle and we finally straightened out that I won't be so lonely next week so I shan't be eating my emotions away.

 

But hey a bit of duvet disco has to count towards body magic right?

 

And you know what 1.5lb a week for a year is 5 stone 8 pound loss which would take me a stone under my target so I'm going to celebrate my achievements and make a plan to go running at least once, get the wii working and go out on my bike. Then those Curly Wurlys can just stop yelling at me and I'll be back on track in no time.

 

If you remember my first #Mummymakeover post I wanted to have reached my Club 10 that's a loss of 10% of my starting weight) by Easter. Now then, that means I have to lose 3.5lb in 2 weeks if I can't do that I'm going to be very cross with myself!



I'd love to know if you are healthy eating, slimming or trying to add more healthy habits to your lifestyle, what keeps you motivated, what are your 'triggers' and how do you combat them?

 

Follow the Monkeyfooted Mummy

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Instagram



 

 

 

 

1 comment: