Thursday 29 January 2015

#mummymakeover Excuses Excuses

An apology letter to my Slimming World Consultant

To My Lovely Consultant

Right now I'm preparing my excuses for when I see you at Slimming World tomorrow. 
  • I put my back out so couldn't go shopping
  • It's that time of the month
  • I've not been as 'regular' as normal (don't you lve how much we memebers share with you?)

But here's the thing, I KNOW you've heard them all before, I know, you know that I'm making EXCUSES. I know you know that had I stuck to it 100% I would have lost and probably even got my Half stone Award. So I'm typing this now and making it public so that tomorrow I can just tell the truth...

  • It is that time of the month and my inner brat has been whispering at me to eat the chocolate and I HAVE! I've had 4 Xurly Wurly's a Freddo and a wafer bar !
  • That same inner brat has avoided going shopping because I plain old couldn't be bothered so I've not had as much speed Food as I should.
  • And that leads nicely to yep I've not been as regular but no speed = slow tummy ! 

I have no idea why my inner brat turns to food when things aren't brilliant but she's always there whispering like a siren 'just buy the sweeties no one needs to know'. But I do, I know! I know I won't get my Easter bunny Bounce if I keep having weeks like these so, before I've even gotten on the scales I'm saying sorry and drawing a bit fat, nice slim line firmly under this week

I promise to try harder next week !

Apologetic Beat Wishes
The One Hiding In the Corner (but still staying for Image Therapy)

So yep you guessed it I'm not feeling positive for my half a stone award and tomorrow, why oh why do I let it all go to pot after one bad day?

How do you get back on track after a rubbish day or two? 


3 comments:

  1. I've totally been in the same place as you. It's almost like one you've had something naughty you're hooked again and have to break the habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - we all have bad weeks. You may surprise yourself and still have lost though? Next week is a new week! I think it's great you're being honest with yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try and not to look back, learn from my mistakes and move on. Although this is easier said than done.

    ReplyDelete