Thursday 16 June 2016

La La Loopsy Style n Swap - Review

My Peanut loves La La Loopsy dolls (although I've always found them quite strange, my opinion is not the important one here) and we have a little collection of the larger dolls, so when we were asked to review the new range of La La Loopsy Style n Swap Mini's she was over the moon. Here's our unboxing video....


This set is priced at £9.99 but the range also includes multi sets at £16.99 with two figures in, or play sets ranging up to £26.99.





Overall I think we prefer the minis as they are easily transportable and fun for imaginative play, all three of my kids has enjoyed playing with this figure, changing her outfit and hair (much hilarity at making her bald!). these would make a greta gift (I say that a lot but this really is our price point for gift for school pals party's)  theres a nice small collection to add to and I like that they help fine motor skills for little Termite 

You can find out more about La La Loopsy on the website or by following them on Facebook and Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment