Thursday 23 January 2014

Thankful Thursday Week 4

Welcome back to my weekly Linky. I hope you can link up and share what you are thankful for this week, a story, a sentence or just a picture, its always good to find our silver linings.

But first a little apology, last weeks linky did not work as it was meant to so a big thankyou to those who tried to link up, hopefully this week will work much better.

Now then this weeks thanks.... 
Sadly this week has saw the passing of someone very lovely, a man I've called Granda for years despite the fact that we have no genes in common! He was a true gentleman and full of great stories and kind words. So this week I'm thankful that despite not being his relation at all I have been privileged to have had an amazing Granda George xxx

3 comments:

  1. Aw sorry for your loss, what a kind looking gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, how sad. I hope you have many fond memories to remember him by. I have linked up to a post of mine from this week that fits, I think?!

    ReplyDelete