Saturday 18 January 2014

Project 365 week 3, Days 12-18


I can't quite understand where the last 18  days have gone but sure enough here we are at the end of week 3, it's been a rather food related week for us here at Monkeyfeet towers. 

12. Peanut's reward for filling her chart was a bargain Lalaloopsy (£1.99 in a local charity shop!) 

13. Today I opened some new sparkly tights from Next and they were about 5ft long,  totally bonkers!

14. Termite didn't take well to her imms this week so the baby carrier has been very handy while getting on with the housework. 


15.  Mexican night AGAIN! Yummmmmmy

16. My first attempt at a Bento Box for swim time snacks.

17. Termite thought it time she let us know she's open to the idea of food now!  (mummy sobs into her tea at the speed she's growing) 

18. Today's photo is an old one that I stumbled across looking for something else but I love it. It is Peanut accepting her ' golden sprout' award 



Thanks for popping by, don't forget I love to read your comments xxx

15 comments:

  1. You've reminded me that I've not had a Mexican night for ages!! Yum #365

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg those tights are ridiculously long arent they? are they for giants? and i love mexican food too yum x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW those tights are very long! Mexican night looks good :D #project365

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I'm loving Bento boxes at the moment and those tights made me chuckle. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey those tights must be for a giant!! The Bento boxes look fab, I really need to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. some super shots there, was one slightly cut off at the top? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those tights are a ridiculous length, what on earth are they thinking of! I like the one of your little monkey eating the banana, great sincerity.


    Thank you for linking up to Project 365

    ReplyDelete
  8. What crazy tights! And your shot of Mexican food has made me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those tight ARE bonkers omg !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those tights are taller than me! Great bento lunch.....yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love seeing your little munching on that banana...so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like she will be enjoying lots of food soon. lovely pics x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute photos and I love the lunchboxes! I wish my son would eat lunches like that so I could make them pretty! #365project x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the length of the tights, Nora Batty springs to mind...lol
    Baby slings are a god send, I used mine regularly when cooking ( maybe not recommended), cleaning and even bathing the 2 older kids

    ReplyDelete