Thursday 18 December 2014

What To Buy the Spouse!

So Spartacus and I have been married a while, together a while longer and we've gotten to the point in our lives where we tend to purchase the things we need when we need them. So come Christmas time we sometimes struggle for ideas.

Just recently though a friend was talking about Christmas and we discussed this very point, that's when he told me that for years he and his wife have bought each other the same thing (the same as years before the don't just randomly buy identical gifts!).

They buy each other tickets for a show or concert.

 

 

Honestly I thought this was a great idea so I started having a bit mooch to see what I might choose or might like to receive and there really is so much choice, I love a bit of theatre so obviously there's the biggies, Lion King, Wicked, Miss Saigon all of which I'd love to see (or see again). Then there's music I mean I would be overjoyed with so many. Robbie Williams, Madonna, or Paloma Faith tickets would certainly score some brownie points.

 

Or then I should consider my local choices with so much Culture in the Good old North I'm totally spoiled for choice Music at the Sage, Amazing Drama atNorthern Stage or some Rock at The O2 Academy? Honestly this may be harder than I thought!

 

So what would you buy?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment