Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas Gift Guide, Little Bird Told Me...

Well to be honest I wish someone had told me about 'Little Bird' before now, ooh they are lovely a website filled with wonderful things for babies and toddlers. They sell traditional toys specifically designed to encourage explorative play using gorgeous textures and colours.

However, I'd not heard of them until I was invited to choose a product to review, and I was a bit like a kid in a sweet shop I couldn't  choose from all the lovely things. Looking sensibly at their range I chose the Musical Twinkles Cot Toy from the Billowy Butterfly Collection because Termite is now at an age to appreciate this type of toy and we'd not yet found anything we liked for her elswhere. it seems lots of cot toys on offer from other stores are plastic plastic and more plastic! 



It arrived in a lovely package and I was immediately impressed, delivery was super quick and the quality is brilliant. The toy  itself is soft and plush, but not fluffy, and it is well stitched.

Although it's a cot toy it does fit nicely in our crib and Termite loves to hear the music and watch the lights, it's simple to use, you just pull the cord, and not too loud (thank you Little Bird) and best of all it doesn't need batteries.



Little bird can be found on Twitter and Facebook and or at www.littlebirdtoldme.co.uk Where you will find  a whole host of gorgeous things. Next on my wish list is the Papa Bear Hug Toy which I think Termite will get for Christmas. Peanut is trying to convince the daddy one that he should order one of these beautiful Tennyson Rocking Horses for her present, and without a doubt this gorgeous Red Doodle and Crumb Infant Rocker is going to be in our house just as soon as Termite is big enough. 



I can safely say I'm won over and have become a fan of this lovely brand I cant think of anything negative to say about our lovely Twinkle toy and if I had an unlimited stash of cash I could easily buy at least a dozen things right now, so I'm off to write a list for the grandparents who are always asking for gift inspiration for the kids.

What do you think of the range, what would you choose for your little people, let me know in the comments box I love to hear from you all.



***Little Bird Told Me kindly sent us this toy to review but the opinions in this post are all those of Family Monkeyfeet

3 comments:

  1. I love this range of toys. So well made. That butterfly almost mskes me want to have another baby girl :/ almost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete