Wednesday 6 January 2016

It's Vintage Darling Boutique

You may have noticed from my  many tweets comments and mentions that I made it to the finals of the North East Blogger Awards, I didn't bring home the title but I did come home to this certificate from my eldest monkey...

And with all the love in the world for the awards I'm afraid to say there's no better parenting award in the world than that! I did however have an amazing night and thanks to the wonderful Sarah Jane at Its Vintage Darling I looked (in my head at least) like a right glamorous 50s babe!



It's Vintage Darling is a small but fabulously stocked Vintage boutique located in South Shields and run by the most lovely Sarah, she's passionate about what she does and has a knack for finding just the right frock for you. She offers great, honest but kind advice and is always happy to chat. She very kindly dressed me for the event in this awesome vintage inspired frock and even loaned me a tremendously gorgeous blue diamanté choker too.


The dress was amazing and I was complemented by everyone I spoke to, most of them requesting I do a twirl, its the petticoats you know! I felt amazing in it and I have decided that as a treat to myself for every tone I lose this year I shall by a new vintage frock from here! So watch out Sarah I'm going to be there a lot!!

If you'd like to inject a bit more glamour into your wardrobe or just want an original looking outfit, not the old high street same old then pop along, and do tell Sarah  I sent you.




No comments:

Post a Comment