Tuesday 5 January 2016

Slimming World Chicken Kiev

I love Chicken Kiev, I mean properly fresh home-made Chicken Kiev, I grew up thinking Mr Matthews' products where the standard l so I didn't know how yummy this dish was until I had a freshly cooked Kiev in our favourite Italian Restaurant
Sadly its not exactly Slimming World friendly but a pal of mine shared her Kiev recipe with me and its so simple!

This serves 2 and is syn free if you use your healthy extra A or its 6 syns per serving if you don't use that healthy extra!


  • Two plump chicken breast's (so there's plenty of room for stuffing!)
  • 90g Feta (healthy extra A)
  • Garlic to taste (you can use freshly crushed, lazy garlic, dried, crushed or  the stuff in the jar, whichever is your preference


Crumble the feta into a bowl and mix with garlic



Make a slice along the chicken breast to form a pocket, try not to cut right through




  • Stuff each breast with half of the cheese mixture
  • Wrap each breast tightly in tin foil and place in an oven proof dish 



  • Bake for 35 minutes until cooked through
  • Unwrap and serve with rice and coleslaw







No comments:

Post a Comment