Tuesday 5 January 2016

Slimming World Creamy Coleslaw

In my humble opinion nothing beats a great dollop of coleslaw to add a bit extra to a meal, but on Slimming World coleslaw is about a bazillion syns and to be honest I need all my syns for chocolate! So I have created and now perfected my own gorgeous creamy coleslaw and better yet its packed with speed food, crammed with vitamins and fibre and low in syns  fact its only 5 for the lot and it will serve about 6!



  • Half a Red Cabbage
  • Half a White Cabbage
  • 2 Large Onion (I prefer red but white will works too)
  • 4 large Carrots washed but I don't peel 
  • 5 Table Spoons Quark or fat free greek yoghurt
  • 5 Table Spoons Mayonaise
  • 1 Teaspoon mustard powder
  • a tablespoon white wine vinegar

I use my food processor to grate all the ingredients but you can use a grater or mandolin (which is what I used before I got my processor).


  • Grate or shred all the veg into a bowl



It gets messy!



  • Mix in Quark mayonaise vinegar and mustard powder
  • Stir well

Refrigerate covered until ready to eat, if you can make this in the morning for use at dinner time the flavour have a change to develop and its lush, but still yummy if you cant wait and need to scoff it asap!

Serve with anything you like, here it is with my rainbow rice and chicken kiev




No comments:

Post a Comment