Tuesday 11 August 2015

Chemist Direct Review

In years gone by I've spent a huge chunk of my earning on beauty products, I liked nothing better than spending my lunch breaks chatting with the lovely Dior, YSL and MAC staff. But with the career went the expensive toiletries and makeup and so a new era of value for money emerged. I was excited then to be invited to try out the services of Chemist Direct.

With special offers galore, bulk buy deals discounted products and free delivery on orders over £40 it sounded right up my street.

The website has had a recent overhaul which makes it easy to navigate, search is intelligent and responsive and the product range is huge.

I filled my basket with ....

Some of my favourite Garnier products, BB cream and intensive nourishing lotion and a sauna mask, some Sudden Change eye serum which promise a difference in minutes, some Venus blades and a razor, a totally hippy Perspi Rock (a natural anti perspirant) some La Roche Posay cooling moisturising spray and some Dead Sea Magik face masks. The whole lot came to £51.13.

The ordering process was made super quick (and far too easy) by the use of paypal for payment, and delivery took around 9 days but I was informed in that time which items were ready and which we were waiting for.

I'd happily use Chemist direct again and their bundle deals are well worth a browse if you are brand loyal for things like toothpaste, hand wash, soap and shampoos.

 

Connect with the Monkeyfooted Mummy

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Instagram

Connect with Chemist Direct

Facebook

Twitter

If you enjoy our blog, we'd love to be nominated in the North East Blogger Awards, just click on the logo below

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment