Wednesday 13 May 2015

Chocolate Mug Cake

I'm so sorry, like really really sorry because this is the worst thing I've ever made! I don't mean it tastes bad, I mean OH MY DAYS it's so easy so quick and so good I sort of wish I hadn't discovered this recipe!

 

So a friend told me about these cakes they have 3 ingredients and cook in 2 minutes!

Ingredients

1 egg

5 dessert spoons icing sugar

1 dessert spoons cocoa powder

 

Put all the ingredients in a mug and whisk with a fork (until smooth

Microwave for 2 minutes ****

 

Pop it on a plate with a dollop of ice cream and eat!

***** Ok all microwaves are different so my micro cooked these in 98 seconds but yours may take longer, just keep an eye. When the mix rises and heads to the top of the mug it probably only needs another 15-20 seconds.

Follow the Monkeyfooted Mummy

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Instagram

NE Bloggers

 

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried making on of these but am quite tempted to now especially as they sound so easy to make! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum - we've done this before and it is super quick and easy plus the cake is surprisingly delicious xx

    ReplyDelete