Monday 13 October 2014

#Mummymakeover Week 2

8-12 October 

I made it to running again today and pushed myself a bit further than I have so far. I'm quite proud that I didn't feel like I was dying afterwards! 

I haven't managed more than a few walks though so I need to up my game on the cycling front. It's so easy to make excuses when I haven't got the right gear so I need to get water proofs, a lock , lights and a nice cover to keep my termite dry in her littke bike seat! But that's enough excuses I will be better.

My bid to go cold turkey in the sugar front has gone ok this week, I'm making much more effort and even when going for a cuppa with my bestie (which would always be accompanied by cake) I chose a savoury scone,not the most healthy I know but there was no chocolate involved so I'm counting it as a win. I do have a confession though... My afore mentioned bestie brought me some home made tiffen cake. With the words 'it's dark chocolate so much better for you' .....  Yes I did eat it but that is the only slip up I've had, ah who am I kidding I'm rubbish aren't I? 

The best news is...,,, I've lost 4lb! I'm soooooo happy it's given me a real boost to keep at it.



No comments:

Post a Comment