Thursday 4 July 2013

Nûby-UK Competition Win a Feeding Set

I love discovering new things and have in the past been pleased with the Nûby products we have purchased, mostly drinking cups, without knowing much about the company.
Nûby strive towards making the lives of parents and children easy, simple and fun. The highest quality standards, global trends and continual product development ensure they bring parents everything they need for their baby’s development. Products are inspired by nature and offer the best, safest and most simple choices for parent and your baby.
Earlier this year I visited The North East Baby Show and discovered that Nûby are actually local to me and have a factory shop! Oh the excitement, a day trip was planned to involve lunch with the girlies, and our offspring of course, followed my a mammoth shopping spree! The shop is small but perfectly presented and staffed by some lovely ladies who were happy to chat, find stuff and offer advice. We came home with a Monster Snack Keeper, and a Flower Snack Keeper . As well as a huge bagful for my companion and her son, bath toys, dribble bibs, cups, dummies and soft toys and we were given a great discount to, I think to match the internet offers, all without even asking. Brilliant customer service and if you are local to them its well worth a visit. I have a growing shopping list for my next visit before our termite arrives.
The kids love their bowls and I do to, the flexible plastic on the top, keeps food in but still accessible and they are brilliant for out in the car or garden as they don't spill everywhere when toppled. The golden child thinks the monster is super and makes it 'growl' all the time and peanut is a girly girl despite my encouragement otherwise, so the pink flowery theme pleases her no end. The plastic is robust and they are easy to clean so an all round thumbs up from us.

Now those kind folk at Nûby have offered 2 amazing prizes for this months competition,A full set of Flower Child and Monster feeding accessories, including a plate, bowl. snack keeper, cup and cutlery set. 


To enter simply like us on facebook, like Nuby-Uk on facebook, don't forget to tell them The Monkey Footed Mummy sent you, and email competitions@monkey-feet.com with your name and which set you would like to win. Winners will be drawn randomly from the magic monkey pot of luck on 31st July 2013.
Good Luck

9 comments:

  1. Had a drive there today after seeing your post. Bought a few bits, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good stuff, I'm off there next week to stock up on new born essentials, I do love a bit of shopping.

      Delete
  2. I shared on Google and fb huni. I know how you feel Next Fri I'm 2 weeks over due had contractions but they have been painful and pointless as they havnt done anything :-S. Hope your birth goes easier than my d.d no 3 XxX

    ReplyDelete