Wednesday 10 July 2013

My name is Monkeyfootedmummy and I'm.....

..... a pramaholic. I know I'm not alone, in fact there are hundreds of us. I never dreamt in a million years having an obsession with pushchairs would lead to me making new friends, 'spotting' pushchairs from great distances, starting my own business or being a girl who can say I have owned more pushchairs than is healthy for one Mum, but my number isn't even big......

I have 3 int the house sorry I forgot about one. I have four in the house, A Bugaboo Frog, A Bugaboo Bee, A Stokke and a Baby Jogger City. I have also owned the following

Quinny Buzz
Britax Verve
Petit Star Zia
Easy Walker Duowalker
Mamas and Papas Mylo
Britax B Smart 4
Quinny Zapp
Out n About Nipper
Loola Up
Britax B lite
Baby Jogger City Micro Double
Baby Jogger City Mini Single

It is this addiction that led me to stumble upon Pushchair Trader on facebook, a page for people to hear about new things in the pushchair world, ask questions, find things out, but best of all they run competitions on their website all the time, for really really great stuff, and loads of pushchairs. They also run a VIP scheme, both on Pushchair Trader and the sister site Nursery Trader. This scheme means you get automatic entry into the competitions, and the chance to test and review products. I'm hoping to test a fab new car seat for them with the arrival of termite although I know competition will be fierce.

They also offer something called share and earn so the more people you get to sign up through a personalised link, the more you earn. So if any of you like me are a little obsessed with your 'wheels' it's well worth looking at their site, and you can sign up here to become a VIP

No comments:

Post a Comment