Tuesday 6 May 2014

Heal Gel Face - Review

I was so impressed with Heal Gel Eye that I couldn't have possibly said no when they asked if I would like to test some Heal Gel Face.

 HealGel Face

What They Say

HealGel Face is an exceptional anti-ageing formula designed to smooth, firm and replenish to give instantly plumper, revitalised looking skin.

Benefits
This step-changing complex acts like HealGel Intensive to rescue unhappy skin, but then takes its transformative effect to the next level.  Arnica and Madecassoside are suspended in liposomes with powerful peptides and biodynes to initiate a uniquely soothing and collagen boosting process.  HealGel Face also contains a unique blend of Omega Oils to replenish dehydrated skin and restore elasticity.  To this another vital dimension is added; a powerful three part hyaluronic acid complex provides a plumping and tightening effect. 

What We Say

I really really love this product, it goes on silky smooth just like the eye gel, and it has such a lovely smell to it, so natural and refreshing that its a lovely wake up in the morning but also soothing and relaxing at night? 

It really does give a boost to your skin, providing a little bit of healthy glow to your face. I've also started wearing mineral powder foundation and this gel used as a base really helps the powder go on evenly and stay put. The packaging is attractive and the bottle is a decent size at 50ml especially as two little pumps on the dispenser is enough for face and neck.

It even helped soothe my cheeks when I foolishly forgot to put sunscreen on and got a bit sunburned.

The Good Stuff

  • The packaging, it feels so convincingly grown up and effective
  • The smell, really is lovely its so fresh and natural
  • The bottle is sturdy plastic and travelled really well on our recent holiday
  • Long Lasting, I think with the amount you need per use, this bottle would last a good few months

Room For Improvement

 It kills me to say this, but I wanted to tell you that the price tag is too steep. But...for the length of time it will last and the difference it has made to my complexion I think it is worth the money. I really do! That really is it, it does exactly what it promises and its a lovely addition to my skincare routine so I can not tell you anything

You can connect with Heal Gel  on Facebook and Twitter, or visit the website

This review was written in exchange for the featured product but all opinions are those of family monkeyfeet






We're going on an adventure

2 comments:

  1. I have tried the Heal Gel Eye and loved it....This sounds fantastic too! I know what you mean about the price...It does seem expensive but it lasts for ages x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does and it really is a lovely product, I'm normally a simple girl but I'm totally converted

    ReplyDelete