Thursday 6 February 2014

Thankful Thursday Week 6

Welcome back to my weekly Linky. I hope you can link up and share what you are thankful for this week, a story, a sentence or just a picture, its always good to find our silver linings.

This week Termite has been especially bad at sleeping and in the middle of the night (the very loneliest time of night ) when there is just me and her and the sound of everyone sleeping I find my iPhone is my solace! It keeps me alert so there's no risk of dozing of f with her in my arms, I get time to draft blog posts (albeit very badly spelled ones! Tiredness and a touch of dyslexia are not good friends!) I can do the banking, the shopping, play games or just peruse good old Facebook.


Image courtesy of apple.com


So today I'm giving thanks for my trusty iPhone it is, in my opinion,  a sleep deprived mum's best friend! 

Adventures of A Monkeyfooted Mummy

2 comments:

  1. oh i bet this will be my post in a month time once blob is born!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found those times in the middle of the night so hard

    ReplyDelete