Thursday 27 February 2014

Thankful Thursday Week 9

Welcome back to my weekly linky, I hope you can link up and share what you are thankful for this week, a story, a sentence or just a picture, its always good to find our silver linings. If you would like to link up I would  love for you to grab the badge below and spread a little linky love to some of the others taking part.

This week I'm thankful for Springtime! I realise its not here quite yet and sadly some of you have had a rough old time recently, but its starting to show the signs here in Monkeyfeet HQ, the mornings are lighter and the evenings are getting slightly longer every day. Its making a real difference in my motivation and I've found this week that my efficiency levels are coming back marvelously. I've tidied, sorted, created, blogged, and get this, we've not had a single scumbag tea all week! By that I mean we have not dined on fish fingers and waffles once! Please don't get me wrong I don't actually consider anyone who eats fish fingers and waffles a scumbag, Far from it, I love a fish finger sarnie, but here are HQ Spartacus knows I've had a bad day if that's what he gets for dinner and we now jokingly refer to it as our scumbag tea!

So with the hope of spring on the horizon and the sight of snowdrops and daffodils  peeping thier heads out to say welcome,  I am feeling energised, motivated and fresh as a daisy even on only 4 hours sleep a night, I hope the improvement continues and the world starts to look cheery and full of colour very soon, but for now, some lovely daffs to brighten your day...




Adventures of A Monkeyfooted Mummy

4 comments:

  1. the badge is not working =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this linky :) thank you for hosting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thankful too for Spring! It feels so much better! Those Daffs look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flowers.
    Not going to have a chance to link up today X
    Hopefully next week

    ReplyDelete