Monday 5 December 2016

Tonka Diecast Emergency Vehichles

Our latest set from Tonka has arrived, I do love being a Tonka Tough Mother, not only does it sound super cool but we get awesome toys to!









The Die-cast Emergency Vehicle set contains 3 vehicle, a police Car, Fire Engine and Ambulance and is priced at £11.99, a little pricey I hear you say. Yes maybe but they are guaranteed for life! So actually that is a fairly good deal!





The vehicles are tough and robust, that is what comes of more that 70 years of toy making experience and they are really collectable to, I guarantee my kids will want to build on this set. These are great for imaginative free play and group play and were a big hit in our house.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely not to say that I think different brands of diecast demonstrate cars are dispassionately lesser, it just implies that I have my own abstract inclination, which is normal for any individual who checks out such things.Diecast model Cars

    ReplyDelete