Thursday 25 August 2016

Happy 3rd Birthday Termite



And there you were, 3 years ago to this very moment born at home just like we planned, within an hour snuggled in bed with all of us. 




Happy 3rd bitthday my littlest girl, my last baby and my most velcro of children! You still love nothing more than being close to Dad or I and are quite content to just watch a movie or read a book with us. You make us laugh so much and we still can't believe that you still love to be a 'cat' after  more than 2 years of meowing at us!!




I cant tell you how much my heart aches thinking that you are now 3, that I have blinked away your babyhood and that soon I will walk away from you at nursery and a fabulous new chapter in your life will begin, one where I leave you every morning me feeling sad that my little pal isn't there to chat to! I wont lie, I ain't ready , not even close, to say that my youngest is in school now. It means you are no longer a little baby although I know you still like to think you are sometimes.



I love you with all of my heart and you complete our family just perfectly my long awaited 3rd (well not that long we still had 3 under 5 ha ha!) You are funny and kind, fierce and determined, smart and strong and so very sweet that my heart is filled with pride for you  You love your brother and sister so much and its so lovely to see how eager you are to be just like them, even if that means you climb, jump, run, catapult yourself into situations that make my heart stop. You are a fiery adventurer and I love you more than all the sweets in the universe my little pussy cat.












3 comments:

  1. Awww. I really identify with this. It's so bittersweet them growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! How lovely! Happy birthday to your girl! She's such a cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Termite is growing up isn't she - she's such a sweet little girl though, you should definitely be proud of her. Hope you had a lovely time celebrating x

    ReplyDelete