Wednesday 12 November 2014

I Have An Announcement...

Now that got your attention right?In the days when I was a real working person, I spent my career working in the 'Lesuire Industry' I'm using this term broadly as I have worked in Hospitality, Catering, Leisure Centres, Theatres and Visitor Attractions. I metion this because it probably explains my love of visiting these types of places, I drive my poor husband bonkers with my love of Visitor Attractions, and I'm always 'dragging' him round one, one of the best the North East has to offer is Life Science Centre. Infact just to prove this they only went and won Silver in The North East Tourism Awards .So I'm so excited and delighted and happy and overwhelmed and to be honest chuffed to bits, to announce that Family Monkeyfeet are now (drum roll please) .....


 
And we have some really exciting news, reviews and competitions coming up so stay tuned !

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment