Thursday 24 April 2014

Thankful Thursday Week 17

This is my weekly linky for us all to share our silver linings, brags, boasts or just something that made us smile. Be it a picture, a word, a sentence or a great big essay lets share what we are thankful for this week. It can be a new post just for this linky, an old post you think is suitable, a picture, a video, one word or a thousand this linky is all about thankfulness so whatever has made you grateful this week I would love to know.
If you would like to link up I would love for you to grab the badge below and spread a little linky love to some of the others taking part, and don't forget to spread the word, invite lots of people and help me grow this and make Thursdays a happier place.
Last week I was busy packing us all back up and travelling home with my family from a lovely holiday and it was so busy that we didn't run thankful Thursday! So this week I'm going to be thankful twice over.

Firstly I'm grateful for our NHS (I know I have said it before!), peanut was poorly while we were away with a high temp and a sore neck (panic not 'sore neck' on further questioning meant sore throat!) and we worried for a while that she may need to see a doctor. Having seen a doctor in Crete before, I know this would have been costly and yes we are insured but in most places you pay and then reclaim so you so need actual money available. This made me think how grateful I am that at home my first priority is not 'can we afford an appointment, treatment and tests' my first priority is getting the care we need.

Next I'm grateful for family gatherings, my family are loud, crazy and we drive each other bonkers sometimes but we have had a lovel time spent together at Easter playing and chatting and it's been refreshing and a lovely tonic to cheer me up.
Adventures Of A Monkeyfooted Mummy

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you saw your family this easter! Im glad your LO is okay =) #thanksfulthursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not on the list - but I am also thankful for you providing us all with the opportunity to share our thankfulness and read what others are blogging about each week!
    Beckey
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/queenbsbusywork
    http://reallyreallyrealhousewives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't joined in recently. Was away to Scotland. Will link up this week though :)

    ReplyDelete