Friday 27 November 2015

Interplay Secret Fairy Door Review

Interplay Fairy Door is exactly what it says on the box, a beautiful small fairy door to put on the wall anywhere in your house, it comes with

 

  • Door
  • Tree stickers
  • Fairy
  • Hedgehog
  • Toadstool
  • A host of seasonal stickers
  • Instruction and story book
  • Two keys

 

So the kids chose quite honestly the darkest corner of the house to place our fairy door. It was easy to put together although adult help is needed for some on the more fiddly parts

 

Now I know what you are thinking because I thought so to, 'ok so now what that's not going to hold their imagination for long' Well let me tell you, I explained to the kids that this would be the door through which Smelf and Snowflake (ours elves on the shelf) would come in December. That's all I said but suddenly we were discussing how the kids were 'guardians' of the door.


 

They've also enjoyed decorating the tree in all different seasons although the idea of less is more seems lost at Monkeyfeet HQ and the tree. Now adorned with every single sticker!

 

Most magically of all the big kids have been writing letters to Santa and putting them in the door and 'Santa' has been writing notes back I'm having such fun reading thier notes and writing reply' that I think the door may become a permanent feature it's a lovely way to communicate.

 

With an RRP of £19.99 it's been , in my opinion, great value for money, it looks cool is made well and the kids are loving it.

 

2 comments:

  1. I love the way this has been used as a stimulous for imaginative play.
    Happy New Year and thanks so much for sharing your review on #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete