Tuesday 23 September 2014

Bonmarché Review

When I was invited to review Bonmarché I wondered what I could choose, the last time I was in Bonmarché it was with my Mum before I had kids, so I was a little unsure as to what I would actually review for them. I mean I remember lots of clothes Mum liked which wasn't exactly what I was after. And let's be honest they advertise themselves as a shop for mature women and I'm still a young bit thing right? Well given that I'm pushing (cough) 40 I suppose it's ok to have a little look...

I was however pleasantly surprised when I browsed their website and found 2 dresses and a bag that I loved. Sadly the dresses were obviously very popular and my size wasn't in stock so I chose this lovely scarf detail bag.

What They Say

Bonmarché

Bonmarché making women over fifty feel fabulous about themselves at fantastic prices.

Mission:

To be the destination multi-channel retailer for women over fifty – who want appropriate, stylish, quality product at fantastic prices with outstanding service.

Culture:

Our people and customers are at the heart of everything we do.

We are a modern, innovative company which delivers excellent customer service and contributes locally.

Our values are:

Respect, integrity, friendly service and professionalism.

Scarf Trim Contrast Tote

This pretty patent shoulder bag is in a neutral tone with black edging. The handles feature a polka dot chiffon scarf tied in a bow in corresponding colours which adds a feminine touch. This bag is the perfect size to fit all your essential day to day things so perfect for every day use.

Product Care: Wipe Clean Only

What We Say

I loved the colour of the bag and I think the scarf detail is lovely. I first thought the bag was on the small side but actually it was big enough for A4 papers, my ipad and tonnes of room for all the bits and bobs that go into my handbag.

 

It's the perfect size for working away from home for me, I can shove everything I need and then I'm ready to work anywhere. The straps are the right length to wear as a shoulder bag or as a hand bag.


It's well made and has a lovely contrasting lining and at £20 is a real bargain, I was so impressed with it I've bought another as a gift. Next I have my eye on this super dooper cute swimsuit.

You can order online from Bonmarché or connect with them on Facebook and Twitter

 

5 comments:

  1. I love Bon Marche.....I used to think it was for old ladies but I was so wrong.
    That is a very cute bag. So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love that bag, it's so pretty. You look fab my lovely. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag with a cute, retro feel. A great size too.

    #Tried/Tested

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been in Bon marche, thinking it was a shop for older ladies but I may just pop in next time I'm near one :) #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit I would never even think to go in Bon Marche - always nice to be encouraged to look at somewhere in a new light though!
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested this week x

    ReplyDelete