Thursday 4 September 2014

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou

Well it's been about 3 months since my last linky, when I decided to take a break for the summer so I could spend time with the family and enjoy some travelling. We've had a lovely break and while I feel like I could have more time with the kids I still have lots to be thankful for and this week I'm going to make a great big list ....

I'm thankful for....

  • The chance to have holidayed lots with my family
  • Singing impromptu with peanut in a busy theme park
  • Celebrating Termites1st birthday
  • Unprompted kisses from my boy
  • Painting my nails
  • Blogging and the opportunities it brings
  • Insurance companies
  • Safe new cars
  • Newly decorated rooms
  • Pinterest and it's ideas 
  • My boy telling me he loves me
  • My girl telling me she loves me
  • My termite needing me still
  • A whole summer with my kids
  • A new bike
  • A beautiful coast to ride along
  • A free, safe and supportive education
  • The freedom to choose 
  • Healthy children
  • A loving supportive husband

Thank you for reading, I look forward to reading your posts x



Adventures of A Monkeyfooted Mummy

1 comment:

  1. So many nicethings had happened to you this summer! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete