Friday 9 September 2016

How To DressYour Kids For The Late Summer

Well  I could say 'your guess is as good as mine' because lets face it dressing your kids in a British summer is like a guessing game right? I mean I can send my kids to school dressed for winter in the morning and by lunch time I need to take them sun lotion!

See, dressed for winter but still wearing sunglasses!

Sadly I cant offer any changes to our unpredictable climate but I can tell you  I love Gilets this time of year. They are great for the morning school run or a trip to the coast when its a bit chillier but no cold enough for a coat, so easy to roll up into a back pack without weigh a tonnes and they look so awesome!






















Our current favourite is this Howick Junior Gilet from House of Fraser its such good quality and the colour is just right for school (it doesn't clash with our school jumper) and for family days out, and my boy looks totes amazebonks (as always!) and as you can see, it doesn't hinder his running, jumping, climbing or general craziness!

What do you think? Do you love a Gilet ?

No comments:

Post a Comment